ANC 2022 Orlando: Powered by Imagination
The “School Nutrition Event of the Year,” SNA’s Annual National Conference (ANC) will bring together 6,000+ attendees from school nutrition operations, industry and allied organizations, for an unparalleled networking and educational experience!
Monday, July 11: 9:30 am–2:30 pm
Tuesday, July 12: 9:15 am–12:00 pm (Directors only)
Tuesday, July 12: 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
For contracts received on or after
October 1, 2021:
10x10 Inline: $2,950
10x10 Corner: $3,150
10x10 Inline: $3,945
10x10 Corner: $4,145
What’s Included with Your Booth?
Booth Package Benefits:
- Five (5) Complimentary Exhibit Hall badges for each 10x10 expo-space purchased
- Eleven and a half hours (11.5) of exclusive, non-competing exhibit hall hours
- Networking opportunities for your company to interact with more than 4,000 foodservice professionals and generate leads
- Opportunity to promote, sample and demonstrate new products and services and obtain buyer feedback
- Access to all General Sessions and Industry Educational Sessions
- Use of the ANC 2022 Orlando conference logo for marketing purposes
- Company profile listed in the exhibit section of the official ANC Program Guide (subject to print deadline); a resource used by attendees throughout the year
- Complimentary coffee service in the Exhibits Lounge; 8:00 am–10:00 am
- Pipe & drape for your company’s booth
- A 7x44 Identification Sign
Additional services such as: storage, placement, shipment or reshipment of exhibit materials, special lighting, booth furnishings, tables, chairs, electrical supplies, carpet, individual booth cleaning or any other special services which are the financial responsibility of the exhibitor are not included.
SNA reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion in acceptance or refusal of applications. If an application is not accepted by the Association, all paid fees will be returned to the applicant.
Please note that Exhibitor Alerts will be sent by email updating you on important issues or changes that might occur as the conference approaches. Please ensure that we have the correct contact information for your company. We look forward to working with you to ensure a successful show.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact a member of the Meetings Team at (800) 877-8822 or via email below.
SNA Exhibit Sales Manager
Crystal Harper Pierre – email@example.com
SNA Business Development Manager
Nita Artis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Advisor
Sherry Carrigan – email@example.com
Beware of Unauthorized Solicitations
There has been a rash of unauthorized companies soliciting our attendees and exhibitors related to various services, from housing to attendee lists. Please do not respond to their emails or calls. Do not provide them with credit card information. You are welcome to contact SNA at any time to confirm the status of a vendor. Unfortunately, SNA has no control over the false claims that these unauthorized vendors make and is not able to assist in resolving issues that arise when our exhibitors enter into agreements with unauthorized companies.
ANC 2022 Official
School Nutrition Magazine—the Association’s award-winning flagship publication—is the only “official magazine and electronic publication” that exhibits on the floor, distributes materials within the convention center facility and contracted hotels.