ANC 2023: Reach Higher!
The “School Nutrition Event of the Year,” SNA’s Annual National Conference (ANC) will bring together thousands of attendees from school nutrition operations, industry and allied organizations for an unparalleled networking and educational experience!
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
Dates & Exhibit Hall Hours
ANC: July 9-11, 2023
Tradeshow: July 10–11, 2023
Exhibit Booth Fees
10x10 Inline | $2,900
10x10 Corner | $3,100
10x20 Inline | $5,800
10x20 (I/C) | $6,000
10x20 Corner | $6,200
20x20 Island | $12,400
20x30 Island | $18,200
20x40 Island | $24,000
20x50 Island | $28,900
30x30 Island | $26,900
30x40 Island | $35,600
10x10 Inline | $3,945
10x10 Corner | $4,145
*Member Rates Reserved On Or Before 9/30/22
Industry Consultant: $450/year
Corporate Membership: $995/year
Industry Membership Application
Industry Membership Benefit Sheet
What’s Included with Your Booth?
Booth Package Benefits:
- Five (5) Complimentary Exhibit Hall badges for each 10x10 expo-space purchased
- Ten hours (10) of exclusive, non-competing exhibit hall hours
- Networking opportunities for your company to interact with more than 4,000 foodservice professionals and generate leads
- Opportunity to promote, sample and demonstrate new products and services and obtain buyer feedback
- Access to all General Sessions and Industry Educational Sessions
- Use of the ANC 2023 Denver conference logo for marketing purposes
- Company profile listed in the exhibit section of the official ANC Program Guide (subject to print deadline); a resource used by attendees throughout the year
- Complimentary coffee service in the Exhibits Lounge from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Pipe & drape for your company’s booth
- A 7x44 Identification Sign
Additional services such as: storage, placement, shipment or reshipment of exhibit materials, special lighting, booth furnishings, tables, chairs, electrical supplies, carpet, individual booth cleaning or any other special services which are the financial responsibility of the exhibitor are not included.
SNA reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion in acceptance or refusal of applications. If an application is not accepted by the Association, all paid fees will be returned to the applicant.
Please note that Exhibitor Alerts will be sent by email updating you on important issues or changes that might occur as the conference approaches. Please ensure that we have the correct contact information for your company. We look forward to working with you to ensure a successful show.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact a member of the Meetings Team at (800) 877-8822 or via email below.
Senior Corporate Sales & Industry Specialist
Crystal Harper Pierre
Senior Corporate Sales, Industry Success & Patron Program
Business Development Advisor
Vice President of Marketing, Communications & Industry Relations
Danielle Duran Baron
Beware of Unauthorized Solicitations
There has been a rash of unauthorized companies soliciting our attendees and exhibitors related to various services, from housing to attendee lists. Please do not respond to their emails or calls. Do not provide them with credit card information. You are welcome to contact SNA at any time to confirm the status of a vendor. Unfortunately, SNA has no control over the false claims that these unauthorized vendors make and is not able to assist in resolving issues that arise when our exhibitors enter into agreements with unauthorized companies.
ANC 2023 Official
School Nutrition magazine—the Association’s award-winning flagship publication—is the only official magazine and electronic publication that exhibits on the floor, distributes materials within the convention center facility and contracted hotels.
GES - Global Experience Specialist
Registration & Lead Retrieval Company:
CDS – Convention Data Services
Certificate of Insurance (COIs):
Rain Protection Insurance
Audio Visual Rentals:
Member List Rental: